Policy for Booking Confirmation
First of all a customer is liable to pay 30 GBP per passenger initial booking deposit for reservation which is non-refundable in all cases. We cannot be able to make a booking without an initial booking deposit which is a part of your total ticket cost always. Once in a while, few bookings may require a higher deposit, in which case you will be informed at the time of regarding booking. When you deposited your initial booking deposit in our companies banks account by cash, online or debit & Credit card, we will send you booking confirmation email with your initial booking deposit and flight details with due date and time given by the booked airline. The remaining balance must be paid on due date and time otherwise booking will be expired or canceled. Ticket must be ensured once we received full payment by your side at the given time and date and also not any changing by the airline side.
Policy for Modes of Payment
We offer comfortable, convenient and speedy modes of payment for timely reservation and ticketing. Also, our financial security Policy is specially designed to ensure a safe and trustworthy online payment and confirmation system.
- PAYMENTS WITH CARDS
Using a card is the most commonly used mode of payment for initial booking deposit on telephonic reservations. Card payments are accepted just for initial booking deposits which is a 30 GBP per person and part of total cost of the ticket.
- DEBIT CARDS
- We accept all types of Debit Cards.
- There are no surcharge on Debit card payments.
- CREDIT CARDS
- All types of Credit Cards are acceptable.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard etc etc.
- There is a 3% surcharge on such payments .
- PAYMNETS IN CASH
Company will expect the left balance for the ticket issuance according to due balance date as per invoice.One may make cash payment through online transfer or deposit in bank. It is the quickest mode of payment for same day urgent reservations.
- CASH PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE TRANSFER OR IN COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT
- Traveler may deposit Cash in Company’s bank account (please call and ask our travel agents for company bank account number / details).
- When making a Cash deposit or online transfer please quote your booking reference number or your full name and make a notification call to your agent once you have paid in bank.
- Please quote your booking number and name every time you send a payment.
- PAYMENT VERIFICATION & FINANCIAL SECURITY
- WHO ARE WE?
- We are retail agents for an ATOL & IATA registered organization. The air holidays in our brochure are ATOL protected as we act as agent for licensed tour operators by the Civil Aviation Authority. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. Schedule Airline Failure Insurance (SAFI) will be added to your invoice if scheduled airline flights are booked. For full details of the financial protection in place for your booking, please enquire at the time of making a booking.
- HOW ARE YOU SECURE?
- For the maximum financial security of our customers, we have devised a foolproof and double check system. In this system, once the reservation is completed over the phone and the confirmatory email containing all flight details is sent to the traveler, the traveler is informed of the total cost of purchase / charged amount and requested to verify the same with her/his bank in order for us to guarantee transparency and precision.
- Traveler/buyer may be required to provide secondary confirmation of total transaction amount as appearing on her/his statement or the authorization code of transaction. This can either be obtained through online statement check or making a call to the respective bank.
- The exact amount (not a round figure but in pounds and few pence) must match with our records. In cases where the payment as stated on traveler"s statement does not match with the accounts records in our company, tickets cannot be issued (compliance check failure).
- Once the traveler/buyer confirms the total amount in exact figures (pounds & pence) and provided that the payment confirmed matched 100% with the company records/accounts, tickets are issued immediately.
- THIRD PARTY CARD PAYMENTS REQUIREMENTS & OBLIGATIONS
- If the card is in a name other than the traveler her/himself, we will require a handwritten authorization letter from the cardholder (fax or scan), a colored photocopy (fax/scan) of both sides of the card itself, before any tickets can be released. Also, a photo i.d. such as passport first page (scan/fax) or driver"s license will be required for both the cardholder and the traveler.
- In cases where the cardholder/traveler does not want to provide any or all of the above documents s/he may switch the mode of payment such as cash payment/bank transfer where no photo i.d. or documents are required.
- One may visit our office with all documents and in the case where s/he does not want to fax/email the third party card documents.
- In case, if satisfactory documents are not provided, our verification officer reserves the right to terminate reservation with or without cancellation charges applied.
- The Payment verification and financial security procedure as stated in SECTION 5.0 is applicable in all cases.
Policy for minor changes to your ticket
If you are thinking of make kind of changes in your flight than you have to inform us at least 24 Hours Before the flight.
Policy for major changes to your holiday
Flight Changes: If you’re thinking of making any major changes in your flight than you have to inform us at least 48 Hours before the flight as most of the airlines did not allow making changes 24 hours before the flight. Increase in Baggage or passenger: If you are thing to increase your Baggage or the number of passengers than you to inform and paid us in complete at least 48 Hours before the flight.
Policy for Name and date Amendments
When you will receive Booking confirmation email by our side then please check out your flight details with correct name according your passport, if you found anything wrong then please tell us within working hours on the same day because name and date changes are not allowed free of cost by the airline side next day. We cannot be able to correct your detail with the same cost next day. If your ticket will be issued with wrong details you cannot be able to fly with wrong details and you will lose you all amount. So please be careful check your reservation details whenever you received the booking confirmation email.
Policy for Prices and Price Guarantee
The cost must be guaranteed once we got full installment by at the given time and date furthermore no changing by the airline side. We will encourage you to please pay your residual amount on due date and time. We trust that if you book flights straightforwardly with us, you merit the most perfectly awesome course of action. Which is absolutely what you'll get with our Best Price Guarantee? If you book with us and let us know on an indistinct day from your book, we'll mark down the refinement.
Policy for Check-in Times
Due to security measures, we strongly recommend check-in to be 3 hours for Intercontinental flights and 2 hours for European and Domestic flights. Check-in will normally close 1 hour before scheduled departure so please keep sufficient time to get to the airport.
Policy for Meal Requests
If you haven’t already done so, please let us know and we will send the request through to the airline, but remember meal requests are not guaranteed, but the airline will make every effort to meet your request.
Policy for Visa and Health
You will be not able travel (and assurance may be invalid) if the names on identification and travel archives don't coordinate. If any person from your social event changes their name, you ought to tell us rapidly with the goal that we can change booking documentation. Name changes are not generally conceivable on the booked airline. We have zero duty regarding substantial and precise travel permit, visa and vital wellbeing archives.
Policy for Lawful Jurisdiction
Except as by and large gave by the Convention or proper law, your understanding of going with us, these Booking Terms and Conditions of voyaging and our Regulations may be spoken to by and deciphered according to the laws of United Kingdom and any civil argument developing out of or in regards to this ascension ought to be obligated to the area of the UK Courts.
Policy for Complaints
Your Complaints ought to be made in and you can Email your grumblings on email@example.com furthermore take note of that Telephonic gripes would not be considered for further managing.